- Scott Kelby on Six Quick Tips for Fixing Facial Challenges
In this excerpt from The Digital Photography Book, Part 2, Scott Kelby offers six tips for photographing facial features such as a big nose, round face, wrinkles, or big ears. See our other excerpts from Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Book series:
- The Pro Trick for Better-Looking People Shots
- Getting More Interesting Mountain Shots
- Making Your Flash Fire Every Time
- Photo Recipe: Dramatic Sunset Portrait
All of these tips and hundreds more are available in the newly released 5-book boxed set.
- Prepping Your New Fujifilm X100S Camera to Capture Dynamic Photos
Kevin Mullins, author of Fujifilm X100S: From Snapshots to Great Shots, is also one of the first official Fujifilm X-Photographers, using his Fujifilm cameras for professional photography. With his helpful tips for getting started with the Fujifilm X100S, you can produce great photos from your very first shots.
- Apple Management Concepts for Deploying and Maintaining iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks Devices
This chapter from Managing Apple Devices: Deploying and Maintaining iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks Devices defines Apple's goals related to iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks Devices, introduces the key iOS and OS X features and services you will use when managing Apple devices, and explores the most common deployment scenarios, or models, to provide a framework on which to build your specific deployment plans.
Stay up to date with Peachpit newsletters!