- Connecting to the Web
- Options for Converting Web Pages
- Converting Web Pages from Within Acrobat
- Downloading and Converting Linked Pages
- Converting Web Pages in Internet Explorer (Windows)
Downloading and Converting Linked Pages
When you click a web link in the Adobe PDF version of the web page and it links to an unconverted page, Acrobat downloads and converts that page to Adobe PDF.
- Navigate through the converted website until you find a web link to an unconverted page. We used the "Events & Promotions" link below the Adobe Press title bar (see Figure 3).
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the web link, and choose Append to Document from the context menu (see Figure 4).
- Choose File > Save As, rename the file Web1.pdf, and save it.
- When you're finished looking at your converted web pages, exit Acrobat.
Next, you'll convert web pages directly from Internet Explorer.