- Flying Solo: Preparing the Project
- Creating Your Long Ago Text
- Building Your Opening Logo
- Animating Your Logo
- Flying Solo: Preparing Your Scrolling Text
- Making the Scrolling Text Scroll
- Changing the Speed
- Transforming the Shape of the Scrolling Text
- Animating the Scrolling Text
- Flying Solo: Adding the Star Wars Theme Music
- Flying Solo: Adding Some Project Polish
- Making Adjustments, Rendering, and Exporting
Flying Solo: Adding the Star Wars Theme Music
After all that hard work, here is an easy task, one that you can Fly Solo without fear of getting lost. We’ve supplied a WAV file on the DVD that is suitably dramatic for the title you are creating. You should have already imported the WAV file during the “Preparing the Project” section, so now you just need to “drop” everything and don’t let this task be a “drag.” And if you need more hints, see the following.
Add the Music to the Timeline
- Zoom the Timeline in or out to show the whole Timeline (Hint: the plus or minus sign next to the zoom slider).
- Add the 244325_OpeningCreditsWilliams.wav music file to the Soundtrack track (Hint: Edit tab; Project button; use the Force or drag if that works better!).
- When your Timeline looks similar to the screenshot opposite, press Ctrl-S to save your work so far, then proceed to the next section.