- What Is an Enchanted Object?
- Filming Tips
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Adding Media to the Project and the Timeline
- Step 3: Marking the Freezing Point
- Step 4: Creating a Freeze Frame
- Step 5: Moving the Freeze Frame
- Step 6: Splitting the Screen with the Crop Effect
- Step 7: Getting the Object to Move Again
- Final Steps: Adding a Sound Effect and a Background
- Render and Save
- Well Done!
Render and Save
When your project is complete, press Ctrl-S to save it, and then press the Enter key on your keyboard to render the movie. Once the render has completed, save the project as an AVI file by selecting File > Export > Movie (see Figure 39).