- What Is an Enchanted Object?
- Filming Tips
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Adding Media to the Project and the Timeline
- Step 3: Marking the Freezing Point
- Step 4: Creating a Freeze Frame
- Step 5: Moving the Freeze Frame
- Step 6: Splitting the Screen with the Crop Effect
- Step 7: Getting the Object to Move Again
- Final Steps: Adding a Sound Effect and a Background
- Render and Save
- Well Done!
You have now completed an action sequence with the enchanted object frozen in space for as long as you decide, along with some flashy sound effects to enhance the visual illusion.
You should also have created an AVI file of this action sequence so that it can be integrated into a larger movie. If you want to take this project further, experiment with using the Eight or Sixteen-Point garbage mattes instead of the Crop effect to separate the frozen object from the actor.