- What Is the 'Beam of Shimmering Light' Effect?
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Creating Color Mattes and Moving Them into Position
- Step 3: Altering the Size and Opacity of Each Color Matte
- Step 4: Adding Effects to the Color Mattes
- Step 5: Copying the Effects from One Color Matte to Another
- Final Steps: Test Render and Export
- Well Done!
You have created a Shimmering Beam of Light for use in your own projects. You will also be able to use it in two future articles in this series, "The Replicator Effect" and "The Holo-Projection Effect," so keep this created AVI file safe until then.