- Creating a Mesh Object from a Regular Pattern of Mesh Points
- Editing the Colors of a Gradient Mesh
- Moving the Points of a Gradient Mesh
- Adding or Deleting Points in a Gradient Mesh
- Distorting the Points of a Gradient Mesh
- Removing a Gradient Mesh from an Object
- Tips for Working with a Gradient Mesh
As you can see from this brief introduction, mesh objects can be used in very powerful ways. To see the Mesh tool in action, check out the free Gradient Mesh Tool video on Adobe TV.
Have fun exploring!
Brian Wood is a seasoned web developer and web/print technology trainer. An Adobe Certified Instructor in Acrobat 9 Pro, Illustrator CS4, Dreamweaver CS4, InDesign CS3, and Photoshop CS3, Brian has authored several training books, including Adobe InDesign CS2 Hands-On-Training, Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book, and others, all published by Peachpit Press. He has also authored online training videos for Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Expression Web, and other products.