Now that your reviewers have access to the file, they can start to review it and add comments where necessary after logging in to the review online. Next, you’ll see how to add comments to a review:
- With the review open in the browser, position the pointer over the Add Comment button in the toolbar (see Figure 13). A tooltip will appear giving general advice on the different types of comments that can be added.
- You can add four major types of comments:
Figure 13 See the comment tooltip.
- Part comment: Add a comment to the whole “part” or snapshot (some people think of it as the whole “page”).
- Point comment: Insert a circle where you click to reference where the comment is referring to.
- Area comment: Click and drag to create a rectangle comment around content.
- Text comment: Drag across text to create a comment.
Figure 14 Add a comment to some text.
Figure 15 Jump to a comment that appears in the comments list.
Figure 16 Add a point comment by clicking to add a comment.