PDF Portfolios provide several advantages:
- You can add and remove component documents easily, including non-PDF files.
- You can preview component files quickly.
- You can edit individual files within the PDF Portfolio independently.
- PDF Portfolios contain all their components, so you can share them easily.
- You can sort component files by categories and arrange them in the order you want.
- You can print one, all, or any combination of components in the PDF Portfolio.
- You can search the entire PDF Portfolio, including non-PDF component files.
- You can make changes to component files without affecting the original source files, and the source files of a PDF Portfolio are not changed when you create the PDF file.
- No. You can combine any documents in a PDF Portfolio, and they remain in their original format.
- To edit a PDF Portfolio, click Edit in the PDF Portfolio toolbar.
- True. Acrobat can search any document in a PDF Portfolio, as long as an application that can open the file is present on the computer.