In this chapter, you learned how to design some fundamental elements that will make your apps look and behave in a way that's familiar to owners of iOS devices. Now you can
- Plan your screen layouts better by understanding what core interface elements are called and what size they are.
- Use the status bar as a "return to top of page" button.
- Implement and customize the color of the title bar.
- Use the tab bar navigation when you have a smaller screen count for your app.
- Use the table view navigation when you have a longer list of content categories, a larger number of secondary screens, or the need to group navigation items in your app.
- Add images to a table view navigation.
Next, you'll learn how to incorporate and style text and image content.