- Creating a New Project
- Screening and Marking Clips
- Appending Clips in the Timeline
- Viewing and Arranging Clips in the Magnetic Timeline
- Inserting Clips into the Primary Storyline
- Take 2
- Changing Edited Clips
- Tracking Changes
- Connecting Clips to the Primary Storyline
- Editors Cut
- Closing Your Project
- Lesson Review
You’re now familiar with three types of edits, how to mark clips for editing, and how to customize the Timeline and Event Browser. With this arsenal of knowledge, you can create another rough cut using totally different media. Remember, you are still in the rough cut stage of the editing process.
- To work with new media, in the Project Library, create a new project and name it I Think.
- In the Event Library, view the I Think clips and edit them in whatever sequence feels natural for you.
- You can connect narration and music clips after you have the video clips in place.