5. Save the Photo
Now the photo looks more like what you had in mind when you were shooting it. When you’re finished making adjustments, save the image back to the Organizer or to a location on your hard disk.
To save the photo:
- Choose File > Save or press Ctrl+S/Command-S. Or, choose File > Save As (Ctrl+Shift+S/Command-Shift-S) to save a new copy of the file.
- In the Save dialog that appears, select a location on your hard disk (if you want to move it to a new location) A.
- Type a name for the file in the File name field (or the Save As field, on the Mac).
- Choose a file format from the Format drop-down menu; use the native Photo-shop format (PSD) to retain any layers you applied.
- Enable the Include in the Elements Organizer checkbox to make the edited file appear in the Organizer.
- Click the Save button.
A Save the file so you can edit it later.
To group the edited version with the original, mark the Save in -Version Set with Original box.