- Nov 7, 2012
- Tip 1: Use 'Mobile First' Media Queries
- Tip 2: Support Older IE Versions with a Polyfill
- Tip 3: Use a Very Wide Header Image to Suit Multiple Screen Widths
- Tip 4: Use Viewport Meta Sparingly, and Let Users Zoom
- Tip 5: Serve Larger Images for High-Resolution Displays
- Tip 6: Avoid Using Images and Other Separate Asset Files
I hope you'll find these tips useful in improving your responsive web designs. You can find a lot of information about these techniques and more in my book Practical CSS3: Develop and Design.