- Tip 1: Learn Premiere Pro's Most Important Layout Features: Workspaces, Panels, and Panel Menus
- Tip 2: Adapt Your Keyboard (or Don't)
- Tip 3: How to 'See' Audio
- Tip 4: Get to Know the Grave Key
- Tip 5: How to Import Sequences from Other Premiere Pro Projects
- Tip 6: How to Import Projects from Final Cut Pro or Avid
- What's Next?
In part 2 of this series, "More Quick Tips to Ease Your Jump to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6," I explain how Premiere Pro handles effects, going over how and why we render/preview footage in Premiere Pro.
Tips like these are designed to make your transition to Adobe Premiere Pro easier. That's why we wrote An Editor's Guide to Adobe Premiere Pro, Second Edition—we really understand the pain of learning new tools!