- FreeHand 9's Envelope Tool and Perspective Grid
- To remove an envelope from a graphic:
- To use a path as an envelope:
- To save a custom envelope:
- To delete an envelope preset:
- To paste an envelope as a path:
- To attach an object to the Perspective grid:
- To move an object on the Perspective grid:
- To set up the Perspective grid:
- To release objects from the grid:
- To remove objects from the grid:
To release objects from the grid:
Select the object you want to release, leaving it distorted. Choose View > Perspective Grid > Release with Perspective.
You can also remove an object from the grid and return it to its original shape.