- FreeHand 9's Envelope Tool and Perspective Grid
- To remove an envelope from a graphic:
- To use a path as an envelope:
- To save a custom envelope:
- To delete an envelope preset:
- To paste an envelope as a path:
- To attach an object to the Perspective grid:
- To move an object on the Perspective grid:
- To set up the Perspective grid:
- To release objects from the grid:
- To remove objects from the grid:
To remove objects from the grid:
Select the object you want to release and restore to its original shape. Choose View > Perspective Grid > Remove Perspective.
You can use the commands Modify > Envelope > Release and Modify > Envelope > Remove as well as the Release and Remove buttons on the Envelope toolbar to release or remove objects from the grid.