- FreeHand 9's Envelope Tool and Perspective Grid
- To remove an envelope from a graphic:
- To use a path as an envelope:
- To save a custom envelope:
- To delete an envelope preset:
- To paste an envelope as a path:
- To attach an object to the Perspective grid:
- To move an object on the Perspective grid:
- To set up the Perspective grid:
- To release objects from the grid:
- To remove objects from the grid:
To delete an envelope preset:
Select the envelope you wish to remove from the pop-up menu on the Envelope toolbar.
Choose Modify > Envelope > Delete Preset or click the Delete Preset icon on the Envelope toolbar.
Select Show Map from the Envelope toolbar or choose Modify > Envelope > Show Map to display a grid of lines in the envelope and help visualize the distortion created by the Envelope tool (Figure 7).
Figure 7 The effect of selecting Show Map.
After you have created an envelope to modify a path or a text block, you can convert it to a path for use in your document.