- FreeHand 9's Envelope Tool and Perspective Grid
- To remove an envelope from a graphic:
- To use a path as an envelope:
- To save a custom envelope:
- To delete an envelope preset:
- To paste an envelope as a path:
- To attach an object to the Perspective grid:
- To move an object on the Perspective grid:
- To set up the Perspective grid:
- To release objects from the grid:
- To remove objects from the grid:
To move an object on the Perspective grid:
Drag an object with the Perspective tool. As it moves it changes shape to conform to the perspective grid.
Hold down the Option/ Alt key to copy an object while dragging it on the grid with the Perspective tool. Hold down the Shift key to constrain its movement to the grid axes.