- Business Models for the E-Conomy
- The Plan Is the Thing
- Customer Touch Points
- Content Will Always Be King
- Instant Global Presence
- Outsourcing Is Always an Option
- New Expectations for Customer Service
- Ongoing Internet Marketing
- The Law Catches Up to E-Business
- Shifting Markets
- A View from the Real World
- Change Is Constant, Change Is Good
Create the position or assign the responsibility of Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) within your organization.
Seek out the legal experts who specialize in Internet law.
There are several legal issues that are evolving that could affect your business, including privacy, security, intellectual property, international trade policies, electronic signatures, copyright, and taxation.
Domestic and foreign governments are deciding how existing laws will be applied and enforced, on a country-by-country basis.
There may be additional laws developed to cover Internet and e-commerce issues; however, most of existing law can be applied to these issues already.
It pays to keep up with business publications to remain current with Internet legal issues; there are many specialized online newsletters and resources available.