- OpenType, PostScript, and TrueType are the three font formats traditionally used for print publishing and general computer use.
- Select an Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator file in Adobe Bridge, and look at the Fonts section in the Metadata panel.
- Web fonts, web safe fonts, and system fonts can potentially be specified for text on a web page.
- Web fonts are the best choice for websites because they provide a wider range of font choices than web safe fonts and can be automatically downloaded to a website visitor’s web browser.
- Click Add Fonts in the font menu or choose File > Add/Remove Web Fonts to open the Add Web Fonts dialog box. In the dialog box you can choose from all fonts available in Adobe TypeKit.