- 1: Get Your Move On (Tilt)
- 2: Take Unlimited Pictures
- 3: Speedy Photo Access with the Photo Locket
- 4: Powerful Photo Editing
- 5: Firefly: Your Fire's Magic Wand
- 6: Send Text and Documents to Your Fire or Kindle
- 7: Store All Your Cards in Your Amazon Wallet
- 8: Easy Instant Video Viewing
- 9: Find Your Lost Fire Phone
- 10: Fire Phone and Fire TV: A Perfect Match
- You're on Your Own Now: Find More Features!
7: Store All Your Cards in Your Amazon Wallet
The Amazon Wallet isn't a feature of the Fire phone, but this app really shines on all of Amazon's hardware. Currently in beta, the Amazon Wallet allows you to store loyalty cards and gift cards right on your phone. Use the Fire's camera to scan your card, and it's added to your Amazon Wallet. If you scan in a gift card from a supported retailer, the balance is displayed. But my favorite feature is pretty simple: Take a picture of any card, and it will be stored in your wallet. This technique allows you to add any (non-credit) card to your Amazon Wallet.