Duplicating and modifying a composition
You’ll use the Drop composition as a starting point for a similar composition that uses different fill and stroke options.
- In the Project panel, select the Drop composition, and choose Edit > Duplicate to create a copy of the composition.
- Double-click the Drop 2 composition in the Project panel to open it. Then, in the Timeline panel, expand the Drop layer, and the Contents category.
- Select Shape 1, and then choose Fill from the Add pop-up menu.
- Expand Fill 1, click the Color box, and choose any fill color you like
- Expand Stroke 1, click the Color box, and choose the stroke color you like.
- Move the current-time indicator across the time ruler to preview the rotating pinwheels.
- Hide all the properties for the layer.
- Choose File > Save to save your work so far.