Setting Up a Project
- ACA Objective 4.1
- ACA Objective 4.2
- ACA Objective 4.3
Start the editing stage of production by using the project setup techniques you learned earlier in the book:
- Unzip the project files using the same techniques you used for the previous project.
- Start a new project and name it Anytown HS Activity Bus.
- Switch to a workspace that displays the Project panel, such as the Assembly workspace.
- Import media into the Project panel using the method you prefer, such as drag and drop, the Import command, or its keyboard shortcut.
- Create a sequence based on a clip.