- Feb 14, 2003
- Getting started
- Creating a new Web site
- Adding files to the Web site
- Creating a component to be used as a navigation bar
- Adding a layout grid
- Aligning and distributing multiple objects
- Adding text using a table
- Creating a custom color palette and adding color to text
- Specifying keywords
- Adding a component to an existing Web page
- Updating the custom color palette
- Designing a Web page using floating boxes
- Editing a component
- Previewing in GoLive
- Review questions
- Review answers
Previewing in GoLive
To preview each Web page, do the following:
In the site window, double-click index.html, appraise.html, or hottest.html to open the page. Remember, the appraise.html and hottest.html files are located in the pages folder.
In the document window, click the Preview tab to view the page in Layout Preview.
GoLive displays a preview of the page. Notice the change in the navigation bar that reflects the change you made to the component.
You haven't linked the pages yet, so you will have to view them separately. You'll link pages in Lesson 5, "Creating Navigational Links."
When you have finished viewing the pages, close any open pages and the site window.