Web Design & Development
- By Adobe Press
- Oct 13, 2006
This chapter is from the book
- As a default, what is the underlying code structure of a layout grid?
- What are three methods for selecting a table cell?
- What are three attributes that a table style will save?
- Layout grids are based on CSS, but can be easily changed to use standard HTML table code.
- Select a table cell with any of these three methods:
- Using the Standard Editing tool, click to insert the cursor into a cell. Then Press Ctrl+Enter. Pressing Ctrl+Enter again
will select the table that the cell is in.
- Choose Window > Table & Boxes. Use the Select table to activate cells, rows, and columns.
- Using the Standard Editing tool, click to insert the cursor into a cell. Use the Document bar at the bottom of the window
and locate the tag <td> in the source code hierarchy.
- Table styles will save the following:
- In the Table tab of the Table Inspector: Border, Color, Cell Pad, and Cell Space.
- In the Row tab of the Table Inspector: Vertical Alignment, Horizontal Alignment, and Color.
- In the Cell tab of the Table Inspector: Vertical Alignment, Horizontal Alignment, Color, Header Style, and No Text Wrap.