- Apple Certified Desktop Technician and Apple Certified Portable Technician
- AppleCare Technician Training Package
- Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Systems Administrator
- Apple Certified Trainer
- Apple Consultants Network and Certification Alliance
- Apple Pro Application Certifications
- Non-Apple Certifications of Interest to Mac Technology Professionals
Apple Consultants Network and Certification Alliance
In addition to being resume-building, Apple technical certifications have another advantage. They enable you to join the Apple Consultants Network and the Apple Certification Alliance. The Apple Certification Alliance provides various advantages, most notably discounts on Apple Training Series books published by PeachPit Press, discounts on Apple certification exams, and listings in the Apple Certification Alliance Directory. The directory is a public and searchable database of all individuals worldwide who hold current Apple certifications.
The Apple Consultants Network also provides a searchable directory of Mac consultants. However, the Apple Consultants Network allows you to create a page within the directory specifying your certifications and areas of expertise along with highlighting specific projects that you have accomplished. Membership in the Apple Consultants Network also provides discounts on certification exams and training, as well as access to networking opportunities with other Mac consultants including the annual Apple Camp for Consultants. The networking opportunities as well as the referrals provided by both the Certification Alliance and Consultants network websites can be a huge advantage for individual Mac consultants and companies that provide consulting and repair services to the Mac community.