- Displaying Information in the Project Panel
- Finding Items in a Project
- Sorting Footage in the Project Panel
- Organizing Footage in Folders
- Renaming and Removing Items
- Proxies and Placeholders
- Viewing Footage
- Opening Footage in the Original Application
- The Footage Panel
- Cueing Motion Footage
- Magnifying an Image
- Viewing Safe Zones and Grids
- Rulers and Guides
- Viewing Transparency
- Correcting for Pixel Aspect Ratios
Cueing Motion Footage
Motion footage appears in the Footage, Composition, and Layer panels with a time ruler, current time indicator, and current time display. You can use the controls to view a specific frame or to play back the footage without sound.
To view a frame of motion footage by dragging:
In the Footage panel, drag the current time indicator to the frame you want to view (Figure 3.51).
The Footage panel displays the image at the current frame and the frame number.
Figure 3.51 Drag the current time indicator to cue the footage to a particular frame.
To cue a frame of motion footage numerically:
In the Footage panel, click the current time display (Figure 3.52).
Figure 3.52 You can click the current time display...
The Go To Time dialog box opens.
- Enter a time (Figure 3.53).
Figure 3.53 ...and enter a frame number in the Go To Time dialog box.
The current time display and the image in the Footage panel show the frame you specified.
To play motion footage:
- Make sure the Footage, Composition, or Layer panel is active. Press the spacebar to start and stop playback.