Home > Articles > Productivity > Keynote
Sort by Date |
- Animate Your Slides for a Killer Keynote Presentation
- Aug 11, 2006
- Adding animation to your slides is an important step in finalizing a presentation. You can create several types of animation in Keynote. Two of the most common are builds and transitions. This chapter will give you step-by-step instructions to animate your slides and give sizzle to your presentations.
- Make Presentations That People Will Remember
- Feb 8, 2008
- Garr Reynolds, creator of the most popular Web site on presentation design and delivery on the net—presentationzen.com—helps you tell a story through your presentation that people won't soon forget.
- Mastering Master Slides in Keynote 2 for Mac OS X
- Dec 1, 2005
- The entire look of your presentation is dependent on the master slides, which are part of the presentation's theme. Master slides are templates for each of the different kinds of slides in your presentation. In this chapter, you'll learn about the different master slide types, as well as how to apply master slides to your presentation's slides and change master slides.
- Ten Tips For Creating Professional Presentations in Keynote '08
- Aug 13, 2007
- Keynote '08 provides some of the best tools in the business for creating top-notch slideshows, but to use them properly takes a bit more thought; Neale Monks shows you how.
- Transform Dull PowerPoint Presentations With Keynote
RHED Pixel, Richard Harrington
- Dec 28, 2007
- Richard Harrington and the experts at RHED Pixel show you how to bring those boring PowerPoint presentations into Keynote and turn them into animated, self-running slideshows that will keep your audiences engaged.