CELEBRATE EARTH WEEK
Save 40% on eBooks and Web Editions*—use code EARTH now through April 27. Shop now.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Adobe announced the newest generation of the Adobe Creative Cloud, its suite of software and Web-based services for the creative community, available immediately.
The IT Professional division of Pearson is excited to align to the announced with a product suite of 8 titles planned for the Creative Cloud (2017 release) from the world’s greatest authors and series from Adobe Press and Peachpit. The new products offer training and inspiration to all user levels and cover a broad range of topics within the Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud (2017 release) includes hundreds of new features across Adobe’s key creative products including Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Animate CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, and Adobe After Effects CC, as well as enhancements to cloud-based services that provide instant access to design assets and collaborative tools for creatives. Users of the 2017 release of Adobe Creative Cloud also get the benefit of the many new features and services added by Adobe during the year and a half since the June 2015 release.
Enhancements in the new Creative Cloud release:
· In Photoshop, explore the Face-Aware Liquify feature to help create a specific facial expression or look—not only is it fun, but it is incredibly useful for designers
· The new Asset Export in Illustrator is a super-fast (and easy) way to export content for web, apps, and on-screen presentations.
· Independently scale arrowheads at the end of a path for even more control in InDesign
· Explore new code-editing features in Dreamweaver, which now provides a modern code editor with multi-cursor support, Emmet-enhanced code writing, enhanced hinting, in code preview for colors and images, and more.
· The new Camera tool in Animate is a game changer because animators can now frame the action with camera moves such as zooming or panning.
· Try out the new keyboard shortcut map in Premiere Pro: it empowers you, educates you, and easily lets you speed up your editing experience.
· You can now extrude text and shapes directly within After Effects, without the need of another program.
We are revising all of our leading bestsellers from Adobe Press and New Riders, including the #1 book on the market: Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book by Andrew Faulkner and Conrad Chavez, and for the first time in two years, a revision of Scott Kelby’s bestselling The Adobe Photoshop CC Book for Digital Photographers.
• Visit our Resource page http://www.peachpit.com/cc2017 to see our full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud (2017 release) offerings and save 35% off with discount code CC2017.