Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
April is finally here, the iPad is shipping this weekend, and we've decided not to print books any more (April Fools'!).
One of my favorite things about April—beside making April Fools' Day jokes and snow skiing in a t-shirt—is attending the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show that is now less than two weeks away. If you're planning on going, there are a number of events throughout the week where you can find Peachpit and our authors. Here is a handy list!
1) Check out the NAB Store (Central Lobby) for a wide selection of Peachpit's books and videos on graphics, digital video, photography, and more from the top experts.
2) Meet Peachpit's influential and industry leading authors at the NAB daily show store book signings and get your favorite book autographed!
3) Stop by and say hi to Peachpit at the Final Cut Pro User Group Network Las Vegas Supermeet on Tuesday night, April 13th.
4) Visit us at the RED User Event on Wednesday, April 14th. Mention the secret password "Oakland Prince" for a chance to win a FREE book!
5) Attend Apple Certification Courses at NAB PostIProduction World and browse our full list of Apple Pro Training Series titles, the official curriculum for Apple Training and Certification.
6) Visit the Peachpit booth #10-11 in the Exhibit Hall at BEA2010. We'll be there on Thursday, April 15th, noon - 6:30 p.m. and on Friday, April 16th, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. We'll have our hottest video editing titles on display, and instructors can come by and order evaluation copies and learn about other exciting initiatives we have coming down the pike!
I'll be at the show all week and would love to find out what you're up to and what cool things you're discovering at NAB this year. Hope to see you there!
Peachpit / New Riders