Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional Classroom in a Book
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 496
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-49979-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-49979-0
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51482-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51482-0
Educational instructor notes—created to help teachers plan, organize, and time their lessons—are available for this book (and for other Classroom in a Book titles) at www.peachpit.com/instructorresources.
Table of Contents
1. Getting to Know the Workflow
2. Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
3. Animating Text
4. Working with Shape Layers
5. Animating a Multimedia Presentation
6. Animating Layers
7. Working with Masks
8. Distorting objects with the Puppet tools
10. Performing Color Correction
11. Building and Animating a 3D Object
12. Using 3D Features
13. Advanced Editing Techniques
14. Rendering and Outputting
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe After Effects CC Visual Effects and Compositing Studio Techniques
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79
- Adobe After Effects CS6: Learn by Video
- Online Video $55.99