Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-249051-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-249051-1
Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Classroom in a Book is the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe's consumer-targeted video editing software. Each of the 13 chapters in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson.
This new cross-platform (Mac and Windows) version of the book teaches the basics of video editing, along with complete coverage of all-new features in Premiere Elements 9 now with an enhanced workspace for increased efficiency and better user experience. In this new version you'll learn how to import media from a variety of devices including mobile phones, embed your movie clips within web pages, use the new Cartoon effect to create cartoon-like movies from your live-motion movie clips, add a variety of new audio effects, fix shaky footage and color and lighting problems with SmartFix, automatically remove unwanted footage with Smart Trim, add graphics that follow the action of your footage, and much more.
About the Authors
The Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Filmmaking with Adobe Digital Video Tools and Workflows: Learn by Video
- Online Video $51.99
- Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59