Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Album Moxie: The Savvy Photographer's Guide to Album Design and More with InDesign
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 216
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-343887-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-343887-1
Fresh, clean, and SIMPLE. Album Moxie makes designing photo albums a breeze.
For a lot of photographers, album design is synonymous with headache. The hours (and hours!) spent designing are usually followed by weeks (or even months) of revisions, making for a painful experience for everyone involved. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
This book will show you how to combine the right tools with a simple strategy, making it possible (even easy) to design basic albums in seconds, and custom wedding or portrait albums in an hour–or less. By the time you finish the book, you’ll have a beautiful, finished design that’s ready to be ordered! Overhauling the entire approach to traditional album design and marketing, Album Moxie shows how albums can be as good for your workflow as they are for your bottom line–all while adding value for your clients.
This fun, spunky, and no-nonsense book:
- Provides a simplified approach for photographers looking to create and market wedding and portrait albums
- Walks through the entire album process, from choosing a vendor to exporting production-ready files
- Guides readers step by step through the design, retouching, and exporting of an actual 20-page album
- Covers all the necessary tools, including the basics of the one tool that design professionals know and love–Adobe InDesign
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- InDesign Type: Professional Typography with Adobe InDesign, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.99
- InDesign CC: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Book $31.99