Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Creating iOS Apps: Develop and Design, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 512
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-344081-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-344081-2
With more than 600 million iOS devices sold, Apple’s booming mobile platform provides a immense and continuously growing app market for developers. And with each update to the iOS SDK, Apple offers the richest set of additional developer tools. iOS 7.0 is no exception. iOS programming expert Richard Warren shows you how to use these powerful tools to begin writing the next generation of iOS apps.
- Real-world guidance and advice
- Insight into the current best practices from an iOS programming expert
- An essential introduction to the Objective-C language and Cocoa design patterns
- Coverage of key iOS 7.0 technologies, including the asset catalog, dynamic fonts, UIKit Dynamics, UIMotionEffects, Sprite Kit, and more.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Meet the iPad and iPad mini
- EPUB (Watermarked) $2.99