Creating Maps, Charts, and Infographics with Adobe Illustrator: Learn by Video
- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-96204-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-96204-1
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Acclaimed data visualization instructor and journalist Alberto Cairo provides you with a brief introduction to Adobe Illustrator’s tools and basic drawing techniques before diving into more advanced instructions specific to creating infographics. For example, if you’re already familiar with Illustrator, you can skip ahead to lessons that teach you how to use Illustrator’s Graph tool to design charts and greatly improve the look of your graphics. You’ll also learn how to trace maps; create complex, explanatory vector illustrations; use advanced coloring techniques; simulate 3D effects to create infographics in perspective; and use Illustrator’s Pen tool to draw just about anything.
The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Illustrator using project files that are included with the video course. And, at the end of every lesson, you can test your knowledge by taking interactive quizzes to help reinforce all of that freshly gained knowledge.
The instructor uses Adobe Illustrator CS6 in this video; however the design principles are applicable to all versions of Illustrator.
Duration:12 HR 17 min
Mac: OS X 10.7.5+ and Safari 6.0+
PC: Windows Vista+ and Firefox 22+
Hardware: DVD-ROM drive
* This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player.
* The course uses pop-ups; please enable them in your browser.¿For more information on how to enable Pop-ups please see our Learn By Video FAQ page¿http://www.peachpit.com/promotions/learn-by-video-faq-139397
- This product currently is not for sale.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Anatomy of a Design Proposal
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00
- Guided Sketchbook That Teaches You How To DRAW!, The
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99