Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Designer's Guide to Mac OS X Tiger
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-41246-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-41246-1
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-48253-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-48253-2
You held off on moving to Mac OS X until your bread-and-butter applications made the jump, and now you're thinking of moving up to Tiger. This book is especially geared toward designers who've become comfortable working under Mac OS X and are ready now to make the Tiger transition. Designer and prepress pro Jeff Gamet focuses on the Mac OS X Tiger features that matter most to illustrators, designers, and other graphic professionals. He explains not only how things work in Mac OS X Tiger, but how Tiger enables users to work efficiently and effectively. In chapters devoted to fonts, printing, PDF, color management, networking, the Mac's built-in design tools, and much more, readers will learn how to:
* Solve the nitty-gritty issues designers confront daily
* Improve production workflow and avoid common problems
* Optimize, maintain, and secure your network, whether you work in a complex office environment or a small graphics studio
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Mastering Xcode: Develop and Design, 2nd Edition
- Book $39.99