Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Designing Web and Mobile Graphics: Fundamental concepts for web and interactive projects
- Your Price: $35.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-308845-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-308845-8
Graphics are key to the user experience of online content, especially now that users are accessing that content on a multitude of devices: smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. This book provides foundational methodology for optimal use of graphics that begins with HTML and CSS, and delves into the worlds of typography, color, transparency, accessibility, imagery, and layout for optimal delivery on all the different devices people use today.
It serves beginners and intermediate web builders alike with a complete foundation needed to create successful illustrative and navigational imagery for web and mobile. Coverage includes:
- lessons on typography, icons, color, and images
- the latest information on HTML5, CSS3, and other modern technologies
- in-depth exploration of image formats: GIF, PNG, JPEG, and SVG
- ways to employ adaptive strategies for responsive web design
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Understanding HTML
Chapter 2: Styling with CSS
Chapter 3: Web Typography
Chapter 4: Challenges in Web Design
Chapter 5: Color for the Web
Chapter 6: Images for the Web
Chapter 7: Creating Images for the Web
Chapter 8: Transparency and Shadow
Chapter 9: Favicons and Mobile Bookmarks
Chapter 10: Lists and Icon Fonts
Chapter 11: Image Maps
Chapter 12: Laying Out Pages
Chapter 13: Images for Responsive Web Design
Chapter 14: Aligning Images
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Simplicity in the Details: Designing Faster Web and Mobile Interactions
- eBook (Watermarked) $10.00
- Web Designer's Guide to Google Glass
- eBook (Watermarked) $5.00
- WordPress in a Weekend
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00