Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Designing Your Second Life
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Register your book to gain access to the online appendix. Log in and enter the book's ISBN, then a link to the content will be listed on your Account page, under Registered Products.
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 216
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50301-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50301-5
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51004-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51004-4
Whether your second, virtual life has just begun, or you’ve been “in-world" for a long time, a successful and rewarding experience depends on your mastery of design. Everything from your avatar to your home, your clothes to your behavior says something about who you are and the way others see you. In this book Rebecca Tapley—“Mera Luan” in SL—shows you how to design everything from bodies to earrings, cars to castles, for improved appearance, function, and usability. Real-world topics such as urban planning, color theory, user experience, interior design, and landscaping are mapped to SL conditions. Learn how to spot the best skin and hair, clothing, architecture and construction, property for sale, and more. In addition, Rebecca’s insights and observations on Second Life etiquette, manners, customs, and other subtle socio-cultural realities will help you make your way through this new and sometimes baffling world. Have a more rewarding second life by learning how to:
- Create a realistic or fantastical avatar
- Make gorgeous clothes and other luxury goods
- Build impressive homes and planned communities
- Develop whole islands
- Establish a social community and career Life.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Effortless E-Commerce with PHP and MySQL, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99