Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
• The definitive step-by-step guide to Photoshop restoration and retouching, now updated for the latest versions of Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements
• Includes clear step-by-step instructions using professional, full-color examples
• Updated and revised throughout to reflect Adobe Photoshop CC's most powerful new capabilities for restoration and retouching
• Includes all-new chapters on working with RAW files, performing advanced restoration and retouching with Photoshop Elements, and improving still life, product, and real estate photos
• Covers both restoring or retouching
Whether you're a professional photographer or the family shutterbug, you can't afford to miss the long-awaited Fourth Edition of the classic Photoshop Restoration and Retouching.
Katrin Eismann and co-authors Wayne Palmer and Dennis Dunbar have reviewed, updated, and revised every single technique to address the most important features in Adobe Photoshop CC. They've also added three brand new chapters on how to photograph, scan, and process RAW files; how to apply the techniques taught in the book when using Photoshop Elements; and how to retouch and enhance still life, product, and real estate shots.
Using clear, step-by-step instructions and professional examples, the authors present powerful tools and techniques photographers, designers, restoration studios, and beauty retouchers can use to restore valuable antique images, retouch portraits and product shots, and enhance glamour photography. You'll master today's best ways to:
With new example images, illustrations, and techniques throughout, Photoshop Restoration and Retouching, Fourth Edition will help you transform faded, damaged photographs into beautiful images that are as clear and crisp as the day they were taken (maybe even better!) - and how to turn casual snapshots and studio portraits into the most flattering images possible.