Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Everything 2.0: Redesign Your Business Through Foresight and Brand Innovation, DVD
- Copyright 2009
- Pages: 3
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-61846-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-61846-7
How can individuals and organizations cope with the challenges of our time? By deepening their understanding of human needs and reframing them as what they truly are: desire, wants, and visions of a better self. Provocative author, speaker and leader in the emerging field of strategic foresight, Alexander Manu explains what motivates people and how desire is the driving force to true innovation. Drawing on the principles of the Web 2.0 phenomenon—the empowerment to create, manage and distribute content—this video explores consumers' desire for openness, transparency, and collaboration, and how tapping into this desire can lead to business innovation. Whether you are in the role of strategic product developer, or you are tasked with solving a global problem, this video will leave you with a new frame of reference for positioning your company’s future.
Featuring three of Alexander Manu's breathtaking visual essays, Everything 2.0 explores:
- What do organizations need in order to innovate at 2.0 speed and for 2.0 behavior
- How Web 2.0 behavior will redefine your customers' experiences and expectations
- How to create culture, not products
- How to recognize, understand, and map what motivates the choices people make
- How the desire to reveal ourselves leads to successful innovation
DVD-ROM. Running time: 1 hour, 49 minutes, 13 seconds.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Designful Company, The: How to build a culture of nonstop innovation
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.19
- Search Engine Visibility, 2nd Edition
- Book $27.99