Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Final Cut Pro X offers a whole new way to edit, with an ease of use that opens the door for millions of new users. DSLR cameras are also revolutionizing the way photographers, journalists, documentary producers, and directors bring their creative vision to life. Up until now, editing DSLR video has been anything but easy–syncing sound, transcoding footage, fixing rolling shutter–but the “look” made it all worthwhile.
But shouldn’t things be easier? They can be. In this unique and targeted guide, users of all levels will learn how to edit DSLR video with Final Cut Pro X from the creative team behind the best-selling book on DSLR filmmaking–From Still to Motion: A Photographer’s Guide to Creating Video with Your DSLR. In no time you’ll learn how to transition from a real-world project to successfully editing video with this groundbreaking new version
of Final Cut Pro X.
• import, analyze, and organize your footage and media
• set up your projects correctly for any DSLR camera
• fix common problems like exposure, rolling shutter, and shaky video
• implement essential and advanced editing techniques
• work with synchronized sound and create compelling audio mixes
• correct color and exposure problems with your clips
• publish and share your productions to the web and mobile devices
• download project files and videos that accompany the book