Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Information Architecture: Blueprints for the Web, Adobe Reader, 2nd Edition
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $28.80
- List Price: $36.00
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-59198-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-59198-2
Information Architecture: Blueprints for the Web, Second Edition introduces the core concepts of information architecture: organizing web site content so that it can be found, designing website interaction so that it's pleasant to use, and creating an interface that is easy to understand. This book helps designers, project managers, programmers, and other information architecture practitioners avoid costly mistakes by teaching the skills of information architecture swiftly and clearly.
Table of Contents
1. First Principles
2. Balancing Acts–Users, Technology, and Business
3. Sock Drawers and CD Racks–Everything Must Be Organized
4. A Bricklayer's View of Information Architecture
5. Search and Ye Shall Find
6. From A to C by Way of B
7. From Box to Page
8. The Tao of Navigation
9. Architecting Social Spaces
10. All Together Now
11. And in the End
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Refining Design for Business: Using analytics, marketing, and technology to inform customer-centric design
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Color Management for Photographers and Designers: Learn by Video
- Online Video $47.99