- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-77570-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-77570-2
Using your iPad is not a passive activity. With its stunning touchscreen, front and back cameras, and sweeping collection of apps, the iPad 2 is perfect for doing stuff--for building, creating, and organizing. Want to plan an event? Manage your mail and calendars? Capture and edit a video? Even build a wiki? You can do all that and more with your iPad. In this practical hands-on guide, you'll learn how to:
- Build a recipe scrapbook: Write up recipes in Pages (or find recipes using one of the useful recipe apps) and import pictures of the dish to go with the recipe in your scrapbook. Even learn iPad kitchen tips!
- Plan a vacation: Buy tickets, find destination activities, and map out directions.
- Master your media: Stream videos with AirPlay, buy or rent videos from the iTunes Store, compose and record a song, and edit your own movie.
- Get smarter: Learn another language by using Google's Translate page and building an illustrated deck of flash cards with common words and phrases.
Plus many more useful projects--both big and small--to help you do stuff with your iPad.