Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
iPod and iTunes Pocket Guide, The, 5th Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 5 X 7
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 5th
- ISBN-10: 0-321-64909-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-64909-6
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-67287-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67287-2
Here is the essential companion to the latest iPod digital music players and iTunes 9. iPod users want to start using their devices as soon as they get their hands on them, and this guide shows them how. This book covers three models: iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod shuffle and shows you how to:
- Import songs into iTunes, assemble playlists on your own or using the iTunes Genius, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks in the iTunes Store and see recommendations, discover new artists, and send gift certificates.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files.
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do in you can't fix them yourself.
Online Sample Chapter
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro X: Professional Music Production
- eBook (Watermarked) $43.99
- Adobe Audition CC Classroom in a Book
- Book $51.99