Digital Audio, Video
iPod and iTunes Pocket Guide, The, 5th Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 5 X 7
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 5th
- ISBN-10: 0-321-64909-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-64909-6
- ISBN-10: 0-321-67287-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67287-2
Here is the essential companion to the latest iPod digital music players and iTunes 9. iPod users want to start using their devices as soon as they get their hands on them, and this guide shows them how. This book covers three models: iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod shuffle and shows you how to:
- Import songs into iTunes, assemble playlists on your own or using the iTunes Genius, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks in the iTunes Store and see recommendations, discover new artists, and send gift certificates.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files.
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do in you can't fix them yourself.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of
Books & Training Videos
about technology, professional development and digital media
If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.