iPod and iTunes Pocket Guide, The, 5th Edition
- By Christopher Breen
- Published Nov 17, 2009 by Peachpit Press. Part of the Peachpit Pocket Guide series.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 5 X 7
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 5th
- ISBN-10: 0-321-64909-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-64909-6
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-67287-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67287-2
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Here is the essential companion to the latest iPod digital music players and iTunes 9. iPod users want to start using their devices as soon as they get their hands on them, and this guide shows them how. This book covers three models: iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod shuffle and shows you how to:
- Import songs into iTunes, assemble playlists on your own or using the iTunes Genius, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks in the iTunes Store and see recommendations, discover new artists, and send gift certificates.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files.
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do in you can't fix them yourself.
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The iPod and iTunes Pocket Guide (5th Edition) (Peachpit Pocket Guide) (Paperback)Author really loves his iPods. I found it confusing with the differences between all the generations and all info mixed together.
› See the customer review...
Online Sample Chapter
This product currently is not for sale.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.