- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-74128-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-74128-8
Here is your essential companion to Apple’s iPod touch. The iPod touch Pocket Guide, Second Edition, offers real-world guidance and practical advice on how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your pocket-sized computer.
- Download apps from the App Store.
- Make FaceTime video calls.
- Take pictures and record video clips.
- Keep everything in sync between your Windows PC or Mac and your touch.
- E-mail family and friends using your carrier’s wireless network or a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Listen to songs and podcasts, and watch movies and TV shows (and YouTube!).
- Browse the Web using the built-in Safari browser.
- Figure out where you are with the iPod touch’s location services.