NEW! ADOBE CC (2019 RELEASE)
Pre-order and save 35% on books and eBooks to help you learn to use Adobe's key creative products.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Macromedia Dreamweaver is widely regarded as one of the best applications to use to build your Web site. In Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 How-Tos, author David Karlins brings you the best techniques to get you started designing and creating pages and sites in Dreamweaver. Why sort through piles of documentation when you can focus on the techniques you most need to learn? This book presents just the information you need—each stand-alone technique is complete with illustrations and practical tips taken from Karlins’ experience using and teaching Dreamweaver. These techniques let you explore the program at your own pace, and learn just what you need, when you need it.
• Define local and remote sites
• Master CSS formatting for more complex page designs
• Structure your page using the Dreamweaver table features or frames
• Add RSS content to your pages
• Generate site maps
• Build interactive forms and link them to databases to collect user input
• Define type attributes using HTML or CSS
• Embed multimedia in your pages for a richer user experienc