Photoshop Compositing Basics
Learn the secrets for compositing two or more photographs in Adobe Photoshop CS6 to create a professional looking single image. This ebook, for intermediate photographers with some knowledge of Photoshop, will help you understand the best selection techniques, assemble effective layers, remove unwanted backgrounds, and set proper transparency for a dramatic result. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer/author Conrad Chavez, and you will:
- Understand which selection tools are best for your project
- Create soft-edged and semitransparent selections
- Combine layers by adjusting opacity and applying blending modes
- Use Refine Edge to handle complex selection edges more easily
- Use selections, channels, and layer masks together to control transparency
- Export your final image to preserve transparency for print, web, and video
eBook (Watermarked) $4.99
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.