Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Photoshop Elements 5 for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $14.07
- List Price: $17.59
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Register your book to gain access to bonus content. Log in and enter the book's ISBN, then a link to the content will be listed on your Account page, under Registered Products.
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-47671-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-47671-5
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-47672-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-47672-2
Photoshop Elements is geared for business users, students, educators, and home users who want professional-looking images for their print and Web projects, but don't want or need the advanced power of Adobe Photoshop. With Photoshop Elements 5 for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide, readers can start reading from the beginning of the book to get a tour of the interface and start with image-editing basics, or they can look up specific tasks to learn just what they need to know. This task-based, visual reference guide uses step-by-step instructions and plenty of screenshots to show readers how to capture photos from traditional or digital cameras, reduce red eye, correct color, work with layers, erase backgrounds, create photo-illustrations and Web graphics, simulate painting and drawing techniques, apply artistic effects, and more.
Newly updated to cover Photoshop Elements 5, it details the hottest new features: new advanced color and lighting controls, new customizable layouts, Flash-based web photo galleries, the new Flipbook feature, which lets you string together a series of still photos to create an eye-catching and fun flipbook, and the ability to download and edit photos directly from your mobile phone or handheld device. Both beginning and advanced users will find what they need here--in straightforward language and with readily accessible examples.
Online Sample Chapters
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Photoshop Elements 12 Book for Digital Photographers, The
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Classroom in a Book
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79