Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Compositing with Adobe Photoshop CS4
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60453-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60453-8
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-62079-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-62079-8
In Real World Compositing with Adobe Photoshop CS4, Photoshop experts Scott Valentine and Dan Moughamian explain the key elements involved in planning and executing a composite imaging project. Readers will learn about the importance of the planning process, including tips on how to develop creative ideas and stay organized as their project evolves. In addition, they will pick up vital techniques for acquiring and perfecting source images in Photoshop CS4, before bringing them together as a seamless composite. The powerful new 3D features found in the Extended edition are also discussed as part of a 2D-3D workflow.
Serious photographers and digital artists wishing to produce photo-realistic imagery or surrealistic artwork by blending—or compositing—multiple images and light sources can learn all they need to know right here. Building from the reader's existing skill set of Photoshop fundamentals, the authors provide detailed examples and explanations that cover the newest features in Photoshop CS4 and also utilize a variety of tools and software applications.
More than just a Photoshop guide, this book takes a holistic approach, instructing readers on photographic planning and techniques, key design concepts, visual perception, and robust image editing techniques. This is an increasingly popular approach which requires the digital artist to become more involved in the presentation and concept of their images. Real World Compositing with Photoshop CS4 delivers the information readers need, to produce the best possible composite imagery.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
Chapter One: System Considerations
Chapter Two: Brainstorming
Chapter Three: Choosing the Scene and Subject
Chapter Four: Using Stock Images
Chapter Five: Capturing the Scene and Subject
Chapter Six: Organizing and Evaluating Images
Chapter Seven: Processing Raw Source Files
Chapter Eight: Enhancing Source Images
Chapter Nine: Creating 3D Content
Chapter Ten: Compositing Source Materials
Chapter Eleven: Output Options
Appendix: Project Examples
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Photoshop Productivity Series, The: The Productive Workflow
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00