Digital Audio, Video
Real World Google SketchUp 7
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-66031-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-66031-2
- ISBN-10: 0-321-69486-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69486-7
Expert SketchUp instructor Mike Tadros shows you his techniques for using SketchUp in a professional, production-oriented environment, allowing you to finish drawings faster and get better results, whether you work alone or in a multiperson studio. Starting with customizing SketchUp preferences for maximum efficiency, Mike takes you through a professional SketchUp workflow--from setting up your workspace to installing Ruby scripts to importing CAD files and images to managing libraries to exporting your finished product.
In Real World Google SketchUp you'll learn how to:
- Turn your site plans, floor plans, and elevations into 3D SketchUp models
- Import your own digital photos and hand-drawn imagery into SketchUp
- Create animated fly-throroughs by saving scenes and exporting movie files
- Use Google Earth to create site models and utilize the Google 3D Warehouse to add elements to your models
- Get more out of SketchUp with bonus video tutorials on the included DVD
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase